Information and consent pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 – Code regarding the protection of personal data
Pursuant to and for the purposes of the provisions of Legislative Decree no.196 of 30 June 2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, we inform you that yours, supplied and / or acquired subsequently, will be processed by Brunale srl in Italy and abroad, through electronic and manual tools in compliance with the Code and current legislation on Privacy.
Purpose of the processing
The collected data are processed for the following purposes:
- subscribe to the service;
- conclude sales contracts and perform their services;
- carry out the formalities necessary to execute the contractual relationship in place;
- fulfill regulatory obligations including accounting, administrative and tax obligations;
- resolve any reports after verifying them;
- to send commercial information – by e-mail, text message, post, call center and other communication systems – advertising, information and promotional material also on products similar to those covered by the Contract;
- carry out – through email, sms, post, call-center and other communication systems – market research, economic and statistical analyzes in order to verify the correct functioning of the services and the satisfaction of the same;
- develop personalized information about the consumption habits and orientation of the interested parties;
- communicate data to third party companies for direct marketing purposes.
Categories of subjects to whom the data will be transmitted
The processing of the personal data in question, for the aforementioned purposes, may also be carried out by natural or legal persons, in Italy or abroad, who, on behalf and / or in the interest of Brunale srl, provide specific processing services or who carry out related, instrumental or support activities. The data of the Contracting Parties may be communicated for the aforementioned purposes, as well as to other Brunale srl companies, also to:
• Anyone who is the recipient of necessary communications in fulfillment of the obligations deriving from the service;
• Third-party companies specialized in the management of commercial information (such as, for example, data processing centers, banks, etc.).
Furthermore, the data of the Contracting Parties will be processed for the same purposes also by:
• Companies and / or collaborators for the management of administrative services that we use to fulfill our legal or contractual obligations;
• Other subjects (companies, corporations, individuals) who collaborate in the implementation of the Service.
These subjects operate – in Italy, the EU or outside the EU – as managers or agents appropriately appointed and trained.
The data in possession may be used only for the aforementioned purposes and will be kept for the period useful for the realization of the same. After this deadline, the data will be deleted or transformed into anonymous form. For detailed data on purchases and services, the retention period will not be longer than that established by current legislation.
Rights of the interested party
Your right to exercise the rights referred to in Article 7 (Right to access personal data and other rights) of the Code at any time remains unaffected, in particular: the right to access your personal data, request its rectification, ” update and cancellation if incomplete, erroneous or collected in violation of current legislation, as well as to oppose their treatment for legitimate reasons, by sending a written request to Brunale srl Via Paisiello 29 – 74015 Martina Franca (TA).
The data controller is Brunale srl, with headquarters in Martina Franca (TA), Via Paisiello 29.